[Shotimes] SHO is DEAD

Neno neno@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:38:18 -0500

Amen to that! I'm very glad to hear you're ok, Grant! I suffered something
similar to this out here in Chicago on I-94. Old man driving a 4x4 1500
Chevy truck fell asleep behind the wheel at 55-60mph. I was sitting in dead
stopped traffic. 4 passengers with me, 3 of them women (all in the back
seat), and the other my friend. All of us were belted in, thank god. After
the impact (he hit me at an angled because he began weaving behind the
wheel) I thought nothing of the back ache, only worried about the bloody
forehead and the dead rear view mirror (my melon killed the rear view
mirror) WITH my seat belt on! He didn't have his ins. Card with him and I
was on liability ins. Without any ins. At work... So I didn't bother
visiting the doc. That was only 2-3 years ago at most. I wake up everyday,
to this very day, with the WORST back aches, along with neck cramps.

Get yourself checked out! Don't be a "man" and fight it off, because you'll
hate the way your body begins to fall apart on that long manly run. Note:
not saying you're going to be the "man" about it, but it's common amongst us
laborers and what-not. :)

Neno