[Shotimes] Overheat - Part II

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:22:09 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Steve,  Changing the rad is easy enough to do by yourself.  For the price
of a new one, it's probably not worth testing what you have now.

Out of curiousity, when you turn the EATC to full hot, do you get real hot
air and does that have impact on the engine temp reading?  Also, when the
gauge hits N, I assume the cooling fan comes on and you can feel hot air
coming off the rad.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo

On Thu, July 29, 2004 8:20 pm, Steve Tatro said:
> Chris, I may take you up on your offer for help as I've never changed a
radiator.  I assume it's not too difficult, but I usually find a way to
screw things up ;^)