[Shotimes] Thanks for the HELP over the last few years man i needed it

Grant shogrant1@satx.rr.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:56:17 -0500

Thanks for all the fellow SHOtimers that are praying and blessings that im
ok. Its been great being a part of this list, and the run in austin was
awesome a few yrs back. I dont think my next car is gonna be a SHO, costs
are getting to high  for repair and parts are getting VERY limited. I do
however will stay on the list. I have tons of data printed out and a few
things that will need sold. I'm not gonna take all the new parts off the car
i just had installed 3 months ago and man it was a lot. Too big of a PITA.
So if I can help anyone with info I'll search my pile of papers and zip it
to the list ASAP. But if I'm still invited I'll make all the runs in the
future I can get to I'll be there with red and blues on  lol. Your a GREAT
bunch of people i have never met .. I have always said my best friends are
the one I have yet to meet here online. Thanks again