[Shotimes] Value of '95 SHO ATX?

Steve Tatro Steve Tatro <stevetatro_shotimes@earthlink.net>
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:37:15 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

If it's in nice shape VISIBLY I'd say it's a good price.  Even if there are a couple of *minor* maintenance items to take care of, that's no big deal.

Cali car sounds nice!

I'm looking at a 104k '94 MTX for about the same price ($4k).

Good luck,

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 178k miles
Monroe, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Fanning <Awfanning@earthlink.net>
Sent: Jul 30, 2004 5:16 PM
To: SHOtimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] Value of '95 SHO ATX?

At the recent Calif. convention, my wife was quoted to say she wouldn't mind
replacing her Accord with a nice Gen II ATX. This week a '95 Green ATX with
79k on it has come to my attention. I haven't seen it yet but Nick Chrimes
(who has serviced it the last few years) has indicated it's a very nice,
well-taken-care-of, car. It has grey leather, Tokico's and is otherwise
stock. Does $4000 (Calif car) seem like a good price to you?

Thanks.

    Alan