[Shotimes] Woodward Dream Cruise Reminder - Saturday August 21st

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 01:24:43 -0400

It's back again, folks, for it's 10th Anniversary!

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/2004/

Saturday August 21st, although cars start to clog Woodward each evening for
the preceding week. For any car fans, this is THE event! They claim 30K
cars, but I suspect that the number registered, and the car count is much
higher!

This event is absolute sensory overload for about any car that was produced
after WW2, and especially heavy on rods and musclecars. Ford & GM also set
up nice displays in the Birmingham area where we start the day.

For anyone within driving distance, this is THE event to attend for the
summer!

Ron Porter