[Shotimes] front window lift

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 22:16:41 -0400

Pull the weather stripping back on the outside of the door.  There is a
small felt piece in line with the scratches that is held on with 2
rivets.  These rivets rust and the rust sticks out and scratches the
windows as they pass.  You can knock down the rust with a screw driver
or file, or replace that piece of felt.  I have the same problem on my
93, but I kept the windows from my old 92 to fix this, just haven't had
the chance to fix it yet.

Bill Murray

---