[Shotimes] SS Brake Line Survey

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:19:19 -0500

At the time I bought mine, both Summit and Jegs were out of the Russell
brand, so I went with Earl's from Summit. The fit was great and
performance definitely improved.

>>> "grant butler" <shogrant1@satx.rr.com> 6/2/2004 8:12:34 AM >>>
I am going to buy a set of SS brakelines. Was wonder what the consensus
is on
Maker  and Vendor experiences/preferences. Also I'm going to get the 96
SHO/95
Lincoln front calipers and the 89-92 retro fit for the larger vented
rears.
Are the part numbers for the stock 95 calipers compatible  with the
upgrades
I'm going to do. If not what part numbers (if anyone has them) are
needed for
the coming upgrades.  TIA

95 White ATX,shift kit, Khumos,Tokicos/Eibachs, larger ASB's (cant
remember
sizes tho )  1800 watt sound (Phoenix Gold amps/Pioneer CD system),
pretty
red/blue lights that make your heart go fast when you see behind you.
96 frt
rotors,

Grant Butler