[Shotimes] Illuminated Keyhole Light

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:07:42 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Someone mentioned this subject recently and I believe it was said that the keyhole light is always
on.  That is not the case on my 92.  In the garage with all the lights off, I pull up on the
driver's side door handle and the interior lights come on along with the keypad and the keyhole.
If you don't touch anything and let the timer run down, ALL the lights will turn off.

It turns out that I never have a need for the keyhole light since I always open the car with the
keypad, this being one of my favorite options on my car.  I still hold a grudge against Lincoln
for not providing the keypad on my 2000 LS.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo