[Shotimes] Illuminated Keyhole Light

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:54:35 -0500

On my '93, it only went on when the interior lights are on.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Carl Prochilo
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 10:08 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Illuminated Keyhole Light

Someone mentioned this subject recently and I believe it was said that the
keyhole light is always
on.  That is not the case on my 92.  In the garage with all the lights off,
I pull up on the
driver's side door handle and the interior lights come on along with the
keypad and the keyhole.
If you don't touch anything and let the timer run down, ALL the lights will
turn off.

It turns out that I never have a need for the keyhole light since I always
open the car with the
keypad, this being one of my favorite options on my car.  I still hold a
grudge against Lincoln
for not providing the keypad on my 2000 LS.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo