[Shotimes] SS Brake Line Survey

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:42:22 -0500

Grant:
I built my own using Earls components after seeing a great article in one of
the SHO club magazines. Have had them on about 40K miles and love them! They
should be stock equipment on EVERY car!  Cost about $110 with shipping. I
got my stuff from American Street Rod Performance Parts. 916-638-3275.
Car is a 93 ATX.
.
.
PS: I would get rear bias valve plugs LONG before I would bother with the
rear disc change. They are vented and thicker but the same diameter as the
later 93-95 years.
.
.

> I am going to buy a set of SS brakelines. Was wonder what the consensus is
on
> Maker  and Vendor experiences/preferences. Also I'm going to get the 96
SHO/95