[Shotimes] Illuminated Keyhole Light

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:41:43 -0400

Yes, that's what I was referring to.  I did make a mention though about
the keyhole when JVO first started working on his door.  I said the that
SHOs all had the illuminated key ring, but not all of the regular Tauri
had it.  It was an option on them, and since JVO got his door from a
regular Taurus, it was possible that he didn't have the illuminated
keyhole and it could be an answer to his wiring dilemma.

Bill Murray

---