[Shotimes] Blinking Airbag light

Eric Keller unterhausen@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

Mine would do that occasionally.  There is an airbag
related box right behind the center of the radiator
near the hood latch mechanism.  Based on the theory
that cars use the body as a ground lead, I took it
off, cleaned out the rust under its bracket, put some
goop on it that seemed like a good rust preventative
at the time, and replaced.  It hasn't done it since.
I've seen others doing other repairs to fix the same
problem.  I think the 3 blinks means high resistance,
don't fully recall.
Eric

[Shotimes] Blinking Airbag light

Sometimes when I drive the car at real high speeds the
airbag light
blinks
for awhile. It blinks three times, then stops, then
starts blinking
again. I was
wondering if anyone had a similar problem.
Kent 91+ MTX 151K