[Shotimes] Redundant radio control

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:33:56 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Are adapters for those buttons normally available for aftermarket HUs?  A friend of mine with a 97
Pontiac Gran Prix just got himself a new HU and lost the use of his steering wheel radio buttons.
Not really a big deal but if they can be made to work that would be ideal.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo