[Shotimes] Bolt size to place engine on a stand? Anyone? QUICK RESPONSE NEEDED

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

PS Frank

Try Railroad Salvage in Englishtown/Freehold. They
should have the bolts as well. The back room has some
other things too-Kind of strange. You'll see what I
mean if you go there.

Ian

Frank
I disassembled the 3.2 over 3 years ago so I don't
recall where I got the bolts. For my 3.0 I did it at
home so I most likely went to SEARS. Since that motor
didn't even make it onto a stand I technically have
spare bolts. I will need bolts for my new 95 3.0 block
but if you don't have anything by the end of the day,
I can probably send you the ones that I have. Honestly
I'd try SEARS and maybe another hardware place again
but let me know if you strike out and I will try to
help you out.

Ian "supplying bolts to SHO owners in NJ since 5/2004"
Fisher-Jim did you get the intake bolts yet? :)