Fw: [Shotimes] Strut help needed

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:19:13 -0700

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:45:05 -0400, ROBERT SCHIRMER wrote:

>If you REALLY are going to try to redo the strut article, and make it for dummies, here are a couple of responses I got with strut removal issues, that perhaps you can address.

I'll do it, but I can't guarantee I can do it before the convention.  I have a bunch
of stuff to do for it, and in addition to that, my daughter is getting married in
July, in England...at my expense, and I have to go, of course.

The alligators are ganging up again....but I promise I'll get a strut solution out
there as soon as I can.

George