[Shotimes] sho wont start

troy gulbrandson mohlman21@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:33:58 -0500

well my sho wont starts. i took my intake off to change the spark plugs. i
put in wires on too and polished the intake while i had it off. i put it all
back to gether and got in to try to start it and it will start but will not
stay running unless you hammer on the gas then it will stay but you have to
have it at 4 grand to keep it running i havent even tryed to drive it. i
need help badly. if there is some one that is close buy that would like to
maybe come look at it that would be nice i live in york nebaska. any help is
needed. thanks ahead of time for any help. phone number is 402-362-4754
troy gulbrandson
green/tan atx

Looking to buy a house? Get informed with the Home Buying Guide from MSN
House & Home. http://coldwellbanker.msn.com/