[Shotimes] SPARE MOTOR Completely Disassembled....(NOW WHAT?)

Frank Costa SHOrage@brothersofmetal.org
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 17:49:40 -0400

I want to make a mean motor here, i was thinking of looking for a 3.2 Block
and put all the 3.0 accessories and such (AND HEADS) on it....

Anybody have any ideas? I also was looking into the Stage 1 cam From SHO
SHOP....Any input? Can the computer handle it? Do i need to mess with a
tweecer? LPM?

What would everyone suggest? What should i do to the heads? HEADWORK? AS IN?

Help me out guys, i want to make this a mean motor....Naturally aspirated and
a 3.2 at the most....

Im curious on major motor work (bottom end)....Big bore butterflies and all
those goodies can all be done with the motor in the car.....

THANKS Guys....and gal?

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet"
89 Titanium Grey

MODS-
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
Polyurethane Rear Swaybar Endlinks
Solid Delrin Subframe Bushings
Directional Italian SLicers
Bridgestone HR40 Tires All Around
Subframe Connectors
Rod Shifter
Performance (RACTIVE) Shift Knob [ Good For 25 HP]

http://www.brothersofmetal.org/frank.html