[Shotimes] SPARE MOTOR Completely Disassembled....(NOW WHAT?)

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:50:29 -0400

A 3.2 short block should be rather readily available for cheap.  Likely rod
bearings is all that may be needed.

As far as the heads, gasket match the intake ports on the 3.0 heads and
leave the rest alone.

MidwestSHO and SHOnut are working on new cams.  They have two versions
coming out.  Check on SHOforum.com for details.

I have a few sets of new OEM valve springs available for sale.  If you end
up getting a new cam and want to freshen the springs, none are available
from Ford any longer.  E9DZ6513A, lots of web sites list them, but nobody
can get them.  I believe I have the last few sets in existence.  E-mail me
privately if you desire to install fresh springs with a new cam.  Not
looking to make a big profit, rather just need to cover my costs.

BBB, ported intake, MAF are all as typically done.

Robert Bruce
93 atx street
92 track ( and getting lighter every day!)