[Shotimes] Mr. Clean AutoDry - kinda PG

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 12:14:03 -0400

Jason,

Thanks, I think!

That's WAY too much information for me... <G>

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Hartberger [mailto:at3hartberger@mail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 12:01 PM
To: Mark Mucher; 'TaurusSHO'
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Mr. Clean AutoDry - kinda PG

And what's wrong with being a wheel-well waxer? Some people think of their
cars as more than cars... my car is the closest thing to a girlfriend I have
at the moment... we go for long walks on the moonlit beach... we eat pizza
late at night... occasionally, I stick a long hard thing that dispenses
fluid in its hole... premium only, of course! ...only the best for my girl.

And yes, it works quite well. I'm still waiting for that muscular guy to
show up in my hood as it dries... but I know my girlfriend wouldn't cheat on
me... bodybuilders have tiny weenuses anyway. <g>

Jason