[Shotimes] Looking for a v8 SHO in excellent looking shape (runs nice) in NJ

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:13:36 -0500

$8K firm and I'll deliver it to you. It is red and has been welded. I am the
2nd owner and it was previously owned and driven by a 59 year old executive.
Fairly new tires (Goodyear RS-A). Interior is immaculate tan leather. A
couple of scratches which I plan on fixing shortly. None of them down to
metal. All can be fixed with touch up paint. All fluids changed when it was
Kirk'ed. Performance Friction front pads, new rotors, transmission cooler.

It is now located in WI. Ask Kirk how nice it is.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com