[Shotimes] 2 SHO's 2 Problems 2 much damn money

DAVE cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

Well having more then one SHO is like dating sisters........... Seems like a good idea at the time.........
I started the build of the 91 Plus I had picked up got it sorted out and down the road.....So the 90 decided it had to get in on the repair action. Blew a radiator tank. Replaced radiator then the T-Stat in a very unusual failure.......failed in the closed positon. And somewhere in there I dropped the subframe right out of it taking a freeway on ramp.... Good thing the recall had been done........Oh wait I have to do it again because the plate nut was put in upside down......Never noticed this when I did the clutch either. So I decided to do the front 60K to it. New water pump timing belt CPS new cam seals front seal then did new hoses new t-stat already did the radiator.........Added a set of Bryan Kings sub frame bushings......... If you have the means I highly suggest a set...Then back to the Plus where it started it's overheating problem. So another radiator another water pump CPS hoses T-Stat cam seals belts basically another front 60K.....Oh and here is the kicker on all this
 the whoever did the 90 last time dated all the parts and they all dated 9/27/03 So ir anyone is in the market for a slighty used 3.0 water pump well I got an extra.
Now that the plus is up in the project rotation I'll have a few questions about the supercharger that's in the trunk.........I have a feeling I'll get NO boost from it's current postion but I'm not really sure if it's all there or who's kit it was to begin with.
Dave
90 Red/Black MTX Just a few BS mods
91 White/Black Plus I'll post a list when it's done
76 Cobra II 426 Inch Iron Eagle small block Dart heads GMC 6-71 supercharger Richmond 6 speed ceramic clutch. Ford 9 Inch with 3.55 for the street and 4.56 for play time. Brembo 4 piston calipers on all four corners. 4 Gallons to the mile baby.........