[Shotimes] EZ access to fuel pump (pics) ?

K Gutzka nwgrn94mtx@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:18:21 -0700 (PDT)

The website has disappeared that had that good
information. The guy who did the website hasn't posted
on SHOForum since March. He went by the handle
cRaZySHO on there. If anybody finds it please let us
know.

Thanks

Sho List  sho-list@new.rr.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 17:32:45 -0600

Someone, sometime, somewhere posted some pics
about cutting a portion of the back/bottom of the rear
seat out to get to the fuel pump.  I have already
dropped
the tank, and put in a new Walbro 155lph.  However, it
has
been getting very gassy when cornering (no Bean jokes)
and I suspect my seal is loose ??  I REALLY do not
want
to drop that tank again !!

Any link to some pics would be awesome.

Thanks all,