[Shotimes] EZ access to fuel pump (pics) ?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 05:55:46 -0700 (PDT)

Crazysho (corey) took the pictures and wrote up the
procedure but never linked it all together. I modified
the procedure after doing it and posted it all on a
site when I was in school. I don't have the ability to
host right now but I do have it saved locally at home.

Ian