[Shotimes] WTB: interior pin and tailights

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I am looking for the white interior pins that hold the
rear opera glass trim panels and the upper B pillar
mouldings. These are obsolete from Ford and can't be
found in parts stores. My only hope is a junkyard
(probably a ton of them there) but finding the time
anymore to get to one is another story...

I also looking for a pair of gen2 taillamps. 93-95 is
ok. If one is from a 92, I'd need both from that car
since I have found that the plastics in the 92 tend to
be darker than the later years. I am working on an LED
project and need some spare housings. I am not looking
to pay too much for these though. :)

Thanks
Ian