[Shotimes] RE: Tokiko warranty

Kirk J Doucette kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:37:14 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Bruce [mailto:rbruce@bellatlantic.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 7:16 AM
To: SHO_Tech; Shotimes
Subject: Tokiko warranty

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet(r) classes - over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1b1dhxAb7haZ2a/UOP

FYI & IIRC, There were recent discussions on Tokikos and their warranty.  I
am in the midst of a warranty claim for a failed rear strut.  After only two
years, the seal has failed and it is leaking oil.  Tokiko has sold me a
replacement cartridge.  After I make the swap this weekend, I will send the
leaker back to Tokiko for evaluation.  Assuming they will honor their
warranty, my money will get refunded, less shipping charges.

Looks like it will be an easy swap.  Just need to unscrew the big nut on the
top of the strut and swap cartridges.

Robert Bruce
93 atx street
92 track

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqXb1dhxAb7haZ2f/ExpertCity