[Shotimes] Chip Help

Christina Casselton ChrisCass@pacbell.net
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:28:09 -0700

Jeremy--I have to agree with Ian here--IMHO also--making a car stay on
the road better and stop better is more important to spend money on,
than making a car faster.  I have nothing against faster, but safety
issues should be implemented first.

My list in order of importance is:

1--'96 brake upgrade.  Of course on a 93 these also means new
knuckles--but you can get newer knuckles out a a recycling yard.
2.  Upgraded struts (I chose Tokico's) and stayed with stock springs as
my ground effects drag enough as it is.
3.  Upgrade to a 26 mm rear sway bar.

To me these are 3 "upgrades" that the Gen II SHO should have had right
off the assembly line!  Any way my 2 cents worth.

Christina

'94 ATX Deep Emerald Green with Mocha Leather Interior at 89K; Silencer
Cone Removed; '96 Brake Upgrade; Tokico Struts; 26 mm Rear Sway Bar;
Factory Ford 10 Disc CD Changer Mounted in Trunk; Indiglo Gauges; Colgan
Gen II Embossed Car Mask; Dashmat; Car Club and Affiliation Stickers in
Rear Quarter Window Panel; License Plate 2SHOFF

Santa Rosa, CA

OOPS--just turned the odometer over to 90K this weekend--better park
her!!

"Ian

Pls enlighten me ole wise one. What specific suspension parts are you
talking about?? Tie rod ends?? Sway bar links ??"