[Shotimes] SHO PARTS 4 SALE

Rich Edelman rcedelman@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:18:06 -0500

On Sunday 13 June 2004 01:13 am, Christina Casselton wrote:
> SHO CONVENTION--PARTS SALE!!  Just in time for the Convention!!
<snip>
> Gen II  SHO(and earlier) JBL Radio/Cassette (Head Unit) and CD Player.
> I have two of these units for sale.  All units work perfect--have had
> them in my car when my units were being repaired and they worked
> PERFECTLY when removed.  I will consider splitting the units up and
> selling them separately also--again make me a reasonable offer.
> Set of both amps for the JBL Premium unit--in perfect shape and working
> order.
>
> I have a genuine Ford 10-disc trunk mount CD changer (with an extra
> magazine) that hooks right into the  JBL Premium Stereo unit.  It has a
> wired remote and comes complete with all wiring and harnesses needed to
> hook it right up to your existing JBL head unit.  I have the original
> box and instructions for installation along with mounting brackets and
> screws.  This unit works perfect and doesn't skip and is not affected by
> bumps except really, really hard sharp bumps.  It tunes to your FM radio
> and plays through your regular speakers.

How much would you want for a CD player and the 10 disc changer? My CD player
has trouble recognizing cds now, but I'd definitely be interested in the 10
disc changer. I'm located in Kansas, will not be attending the convention. If
you want to figure shipping, my work address is 14207 W. 95th St, Lenexa, KS
66215.

Thanks,

Rich.