[Shotimes] For Sale: Italian LH silver slicer--great as full size spare

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:56:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I have an excellent (not perfect, but close) Italian (directional) LH silver slicer for sale with a Yokohama AVID Touring tire 215/60R16 with at least 50% tread left.  I'd like to get $50 for it.  I'll be at the convention--pick it up and save the shipping charge.  Would make a great full size spare too, especially if you have the '96 brake upgrade since the donut spare doesn't fit over those brakes.  You can get a full size spare cover at a recycler.  E-mail me for pictures and more details.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX