[Shotimes] For Sale: Italian LH silver slicer--great as full size spare

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:09:14 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Geesh, another new project since I have the 96 brake upgrade but still
have the original donut spare...  So, I have spare slicers, and that's not
an issue.  About the spare cover.  Are you saying that there is a
different cover for that versus a donut.  What do I look for specifically
at the recycler?
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo