[Shotimes] ProMotive Bleeder?

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:21:21 -0500

With the Motive Bleeder, I can do a complete flush in less than 30 minutes,
assuming I don't have to take the tires off.

Paul L Fisher

'99 Ford Taurus SHO Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04

 - Amsoil Two-Stage Air Filter - TS-124

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Bruce Malachuk
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 12:09 AM
To: TechSHO@topica.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] ProMotive Bleeder?

Nope I'm strictly a Ford owner, but I have been doing work on a lot of
peoples cars recently, and one thing they have all been very very happy
about is the increased pedal feel from be taking an extra hour with all for
wheels off the ground to bleed out/flush their old brake fluid. The problem
is soon I might have to start paying my brother for his time spend pumping
the brake pedal.

I really want it for just SHO's and ford vehicles, but I've been getting a
lot of other work so it might be worth while to have most of the adapters.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts