[Shotimes] WTB: 3.2 piston and rod

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:53:35 -0700 (PDT)

Mike

They are side specific so make sure you get the right
one. I believe that #6 would be the front bank or
right bank if viewing the motor from the front. Keep
in mind that you may want to check the balance on the
rotating assembly since you are using parts from
another motor.

I have 7 3.2 rods and pistons but I may need one for a
spare. If by chance you can wait about 30 days I'll
know more then. :)

Ian