[Shotimes] engine mount???

ROBERT SCHIRMER 1surferbum@msn.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:08:14 -0400

Guys

I have a '93 ATX that has a leak on the drivers side, down low. It appears
that a brownish color fluid has leaked out of something that appear to me to
be a engine mount insulator(???). I can only describe it as a short squatty
billow type device that is mounted to the frame, and has a nice sized curved
metal rod that goes between this piece and the bottom side of the engine.

What the heck am I looking at (insulator or engine mount), and is it possible
that this could have been filled with this brownish colored fluid?? It does
not appear to be transmission fluid that I am looking at (based on color and
smell???)

Any thoughts would be welcomed
Bob