[Shotimes] Re: Shotimes digest, Vol 1 #3625 - 8 msgs

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:41:11 -0700

FWIW, I recently tested several SHO's for engine vacuum at a group
get-together. I saw a steady 25 inches as a typical reading on a stock SHO.
On my engine with Stage 1 cams I was down to about 15 inches, but still
steady.  If the needle is flopping all over you have problems, but I don;t
recall the details.

    Alan