[Shotimes] Re: Convention DVD...Two links to Thunderhill Laps Added to Thunderhill Page

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:53:36 -0400

> They both show what the track looks like from inside a car.  The first one
is Nick
> Chrimes doing the driving.  A nice job.

Wait till you see it through a 120 degree wide field of view lens, 5 inches
off the pavement at 130 mph :)

Will post a more thorough thread later, but we are putting together a '04
California Convention DVD that you won't want to miss.  We've got some great
ideas for it, and will be a great piece for those who went and want to
re-live the highlights, and for those others who couldn't make it to check
out the fun.

mark (headed to CA with the 92....and the 89....it's a disease, eeek!)