[Shotimes] Well, I did it (bye bye SHO, hello STi)

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:17:14 -0400

That's what I expect from the list: picking apart what someone
bought to replace their SHO.  It's why I'll probably never post
what I sell my car for or what I buy to replace it when the time
comes.  : )

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX