[Shotimes] Well, I did it (bye bye SHO, hello STi)

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:28:53 -0400

>I'm not sure but I think the majority of people who make snide
>comments toward those who replace their SHOs with something
>else are just jealous.  They act happy to be driving around
>their 10+ year old Fords but would rather have something
>newer/faster/nicer.

Hooo doggy, you've got me pegged.  Yes sir, hook, line, and sinker.
Bullseye, right between the eyes.  The car I'm looking at is a 1986/7
325e (not i, but e).  Yup, that's certainly newer, faster, and nicer
than my '91 SHO.