[Shotimes] Well, I did it (bye bye SHO, hello STi)

Christina Casselton ChrisCass@pacbell.net
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:30:35 -0700

Sheesh--Do you guys have ANY idea how this makes me feel??

1--I paid almost 30K for my car when I bought it in 1994--No I haven't
regretted it--I just wish it had maintained it's value--which I'll bet
the Sti does a LOT better than any of our SHO's did!)
2--That it is worth more as PARTS as it is RUNNING.--As if I wasn't
already depressed ;(((
3--That if I had 30K NOW--I wouldn't be needing to move from this
apartment and sell all my "valuable" parts as I know my car is gonna
need them sooner or later.
4--The car payment for the new car (BTW--congratulations--I know it must
have been a hard choice to make and I do wish you the best and hope it
makes you NEVER yearn for your SHO!!) (this is a serious statement
here--I am sincere in my wishes--I am not being snide or
sarcastic)--would probably pay for my rent!
5--I now return you to your regularly scheduled SHO discussion list.

Christina