[Shotimes] Re: Help! Battery hitting idler pulley

Edward Mazurek emazurek@cisco.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:44:42 -0400

Just an update to close the loop on this... I got
a belt from Autozone that was 1/2" longer than
the one reccomended. This allowed the
idler pulley to adjust down sufficiently so that
it is a good 1/2"-1" below the battery.

Actually, I could barely get the stock size belt on. I had to not
install the idler pulley  and crank the engine to get it on. It is
definately too small.

Thanks for everyone's help on this.

Ed