[Shotimes] Well, I did it (bye bye SHO, hello STi)

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:42:49 -0400

My brother, whose '90 I bought, replaced his with an older M5...

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of bjshov8@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 10:33 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Well, I did it (bye bye SHO, hello STi)

Replacements for the SHO are one of our favorite topics.  I've thought about
this a lot, probably lots of other people have also.  I've looked at the WRX
but for me personally I needed a larger car although someone could argue
that the WRX comes in a wagon version also.  The new turbo Legacy may be
even better when it arrives.  The new Mazda 6 seems to be a good
replacement- in many ways equal to the specs of the SHO.  It also comes in
wagon form.  I've considered the Maxima and the G35, even the Acura TL.
There are a few Pontiac models that could be considered but I usually don't.

I don't know why everybody got so touchy all of a sudden.  Seemed to me that
the responses to this topic were normal responses.  I've learned to not read
the wrong tone into a short written email message.

---
Mark's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.