[Shotimes] '93 MTX for sale, Chicago suburbs

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:08:04 -0500

Haven't been on this list in quite a while, but I am selling my white
'93 so I wanted to re-post it here.

The car is very clean, and would be especially great for anyone in the
mid-west looking for a rust-free car. It has been at two national
conventions and won a gold award each time. It is a great
street/occasional track car. I'd like to get $5500 for it.

You can see some pictures at the link below, password: sho

http://www.photoisland.com/servlet/GuestLogin?USERNAME=dkegel

If that doesn't work, go to www.photoisland.com and log in to my albums
with the following information:

Log-in ID: dkegel
Guest Password: sho

Here are the details on the car:

- 108k miles, full black leather
- all options (moon roof, power passenger seat, CD, JBL) except keyless
- tinted windows
- oil pressure and water temp gauges
- brand new Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 225/55 - 16 tires
- Eibach springs, Tokico struts
- adjustable rear control arms, H-brace
- TCE knuckle braces
- 11.6" front brakes with Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads
- vented rear brake upgrade
- stainless steel brake lines
- front/rear strut tower braces
- TPR rear sway bar bushings and end links
- subframe connectors
- Godan 2 core radiator
- throttle body coolant lines are bypassed
- battery in trunk w/remote solenoid (power cable is only hot when
you start the car)
- Mobil1 synthetic since 30k miles
- Dynomax exhaust

The springs, struts, control arms, tie rod ends, etc all have less than
15k miles on them. The clutch was done at Performance Plus. (Stock
clutch, Grizzly bearing.) Has about 30k miles on it. The 60k was done at
Performance Plus at about 80k miles. New water pump went in at that
time. Rod bearings were replaced as preventative maintenance at about
90k miles. The motor in this car has always been very strong. Dynoed
193HP/190 TQ stock at 70k miles. No leaks. A/C works great. No rust.
Black leather is in great shape. Carpet and original Ford floor mats are
in great shape I have all receipts from the car's 10.5 year history,
including the original owner's maintenance receipts.

Dave Kegel