[Shotimes] Well, I did it (bye bye SHO, hello STi)

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:52:13 -0500

I'm holding out for the new 5.4 L six-speed Falcon....supposed to be here
for '05.  I did confirm this with a local dealer, so unless he was very
mis-informed, I assume it's gonna be here.

Rick Glass
   Nashville, TN
   SESHOC
'99 Silver 51k (these freakin' things add up fast)
   Flowmaster 40's
   no "pre-muff"/no resonator
   still not Kirk'd

----- Original Message -----
From: <bjshov8@comcast.net>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Well, I did it (bye bye SHO, hello STi)

> Replacements for the SHO are one of our favorite topics.  I've thought
about this a lot, probably lots of other people have also.  I've looked at
the WRX but for me personally I needed a larger car although someone could
argue that the WRX comes in a wagon version also.  The new turbo Legacy may
be even better when it arrives.  The new Mazda 6 seems to be a good
replacement- in many ways equal to the specs of the SHO.  It also comes in
wagon form.  I've considered the Maxima and the G35, even the Acura TL.
There are a few Pontiac models that could be considered but I usually don't.

> I don't know why everybody got so touchy all of a sudden.  Seemed to me
that the responses to this topic were normal responses.  I've learned to not
read the wrong tone into a short written email message.