[Shotimes] Re: MY 1997 is for sale( read)

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:58:09 -0400

I'm probably in too - but where can I see pix?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of John Stout
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 8:23 AM
To: V8sho@V8sho. Com; TechSHO@topica. com; Shotimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: MY 1997 is for sale( read)

Are there 100 people willing to give $100 for a raffle ticket ???  100X$100
= $10,000.00 something to think about.

Kirk J Doucette <kirk.doucette@verizon.net> wrote:Hey guys, im going to be
putting my car up for sale on ebay.. I found something that better suits my
towing needs for now... Trade in value is low but do able.. I think I can do
better out here on the market.

1997 SHO
3.4 L
New trans and has welded cams of course
Odometer is at 77k.it broke and has about 90k on the car Less than 5k on the
trans.

Engine
The only set of BBB in the world for the V8 that are in use 24# Motor Sport
Injectors Ported and polished runners Oversized runners and re gasket
matched Cold air intake Cobra MAF 80mm (cobra electronics) Welded and
resealed with valve clearance adjusted Silicon rubber connectors for the
intake again only ones out there..
Ford Chip programmed PCM tuned for the car
125 SHOT Nitrous Car ran 13.9 on street tires and exhaust still connected
reinforced rear motor mount

Trans:
Rebuilt several times this last rebuild has less that 5 k on it.. Built a
professional Drag race trans guy and shifts like a million bucks Fixed last
week after breaking again in Watkins Glen.. MLP was getting over heated and
getting stupid.. A 45.00 fix and its perfect again. (something new in the
world of SHO) Just changed the fluid and filter a week ago with full
synthetic as it has been run on since day 1 Axel Supports built into the
trans for strength when under pressure of NOS HD magnets in the pan for
better filtration

Body:
Body is 99% out of 100 with maybe 5 small dings Added the 01 Bottom Skirts
last year and the paint did not stick very well.
I have the originals in a box
1 of a kind hood
99 Head and tail lights. The tail lights are wired up differently so you
have 4 bulbs (all red) in the back. Looks much better than stock GTP Pontiac
Mirrors

Interior:
1 simpson 4 point harness
Gauge Pod
NOS switches hide a way in the ashtry
Sarc switch all from Ford parts
3 Gauge pod Trans temp, Oil pressure, Air fuel delivery Alpine amp Alpine
speakers (front) Small Sub box in trunk Customized Gauge cluster (a little
something from all the gen 3 years) Seats are 99% perfect no rips

Brakes:
Cobra twin piston PBR calipers
Baer Eradispeed rotors 13"
Plugs
Front stainless lines..
New Pads
Drilled rear rotors

Wheels and tires
17x7 SVT T-bird wheels P-coated Black (real Ford wheels, not knock offs)
Kumho 712 234/45/17 with 3/4 thread

Suspension
Eibach Springs.. one of 3 sets produced for the V8SHO NOT Roush or SLO
springs Lowered the car (strut method) Lowest V8SHO out there without
HYDRALICS
24/26 combo
All new urethane bushings
GTP adjustable control arms
Reinforced front control arms
Cross weight balance is 51.6% which are almost 50/50... closest out there
Cup style subframe bushings

Plus much more to list....

Please contact me with reasonable offers, and I have a blower kit for the
car that I will throw in for 500 if someone throws out a good reasonable
price. This need to happen asap so if your interested please contact me.
Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
508-963 5899

Make reasonable offers I have 20k in the car and want way less than half of
that..

---
Mark's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.