[Shotimes] 91 sho + 4 SALE

Don D 1badsho@thenuthouse.com
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:53:48 -0400

I have a friend who like me is a huge car nut but alas just bought a C5 vette and is now selling his ex-baby .. a 91 SHO +

He is the second owner of the car and the car has had EVERYTHING done to it. He works for ford as like me and anything the car needed its gotten.

Actual miles just hit 100,000. Recent parts replaced

steering rack .. compressor .. new battery. Stuff replaced in the past 2 years ... new brakes .. clutch at 70 k .. water pump new radiator .

JBL sound system .. black leather .. original outside paint was black now dark navy blue .. a few dings here and there and typical paint chips .. but the paint is pretty straight

He has have the original window sticker laminated for this car .. has michlin tires. Everything works on the car .. Everything and obviously blows ice cold air.

Guy wants $3600 for the car ... and I think its worth it since u wont have to put a dime in it and its a PLUS !

dond