[Shotimes] Hankook Ventus HRII H405

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:43:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I think you are commenting on Hankook in general, right?  So thanks for
the input.

The specific tire I mentioned is intended to be used in a 235/45 17 size
in FL, so snow performance doesn't matter.  I doubt this car will see
track time.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo