[Shotimes] Re: MY 1997 is for sale( read)

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:12:06 -0500

Now that's the way to do it......I say 200 tickets at $50......with all of the
people on these lists you should be able to sell 400 tickets for $25.....

You could even run an add on ebay for a raffle tickets, make 400 available
with Buy-It-Now for $25 each, terms being that the raffle will be held when
all 400 tickets have been sold.

Rick Glass
   Nashville, TN
   SESHOC
'99 Silver 51k (these freakin' things add up fast)
   Flowmaster 40's
   no "pre-muff"/no resonator
   still not Kirk'd
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Stout
  To: V8sho@V8sho. Com ; TechSHO@topica. com ; Shotimes
  Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 7:23 AM
  Subject: Re: MY 1997 is for sale( read)

  Are there 100 people willing to give $100 for a raffle ticket ???  100X$100
= $10,000.00 something to think about.

  Kirk J Doucette <kirk.doucette@verizon.net> wrote:
    Hey guys, im going to be putting my car up for sale on ebay.. I found
    something that better suits my towing needs for now... Trade in value is
low
    but do able.. I think I can do better out here on the market.

    1997 SHO
    3.4 L
    New trans and has welded cams of course
    Odometer is at 77k.it broke and has about 90k on the car
    Less than 5k on the trans.

    Engine
    The only set of BBB in the world for the V8 that are in use
    24# Motor Sport Injectors
    Ported and polished runners
    Oversized runners and re gasket matched
    Cold air intake
    Cobra MAF 80mm (cobra electronics)
    Welded and resealed with valve clearance adjusted
    Silicon rubber connectors for the intake again only ones out there..
    Ford Chip programmed PCM tuned for the car
    125 SHOT Nitrous Car ran 13.9 on street tires and exhaust still connected
    reinforced rear motor mount

    Trans:
    Rebuilt several times this last rebuild has less that 5 k on it.. Built a
    professional Drag race trans guy and shifts like a million bucks
    Fixed last week after breaking again in Watkins Glen.. MLP was getting
over
    heated and getting stupid.. A 45.00 fix and its perfect again. (something
    new in the world of SHO)
    Just changed the fluid and filter a week ago with full synthetic as it
has
    been run on since day 1
    Axel Supports built into the trans for strength when under pressure of
NOS
    HD magnets in the pan for better filtration

    Body:
    Body is 99% out of 100 with maybe 5 small dings
    Added the 01 Bottom Skirts last year and the paint did not stick very
well.
    I have the originals in a box
    1 of a kind hood
    99 Head and tail lights. The tail lights are wired up differently so you
    have 4 bulbs (all red) in the back. Looks much better than stock
    GTP Pontiac Mirrors

    Interior:
    1 simpson 4 point harness
    Gauge Pod
    NOS switches hide a way in the ashtry
    Sarc switch all from Ford parts
    3 Gauge pod Trans temp, Oil pressure, Air fuel delivery
    Alpine amp
    Alpine speakers (front)
    Small Sub box in trunk
    Customized Gauge cluster (a little something from all the gen 3 years)
    Seats are 99% perfect no rips

    Brakes:
    Cobra twin piston PBR calipers
    Baer Eradispeed rotors 13"
    Plugs
    Front stainless lines..
    New Pads
    Drilled rear rotors

    Wheels and tires
    17x7 SVT T-bird wheels P-coated Black (real Ford wheels, not knock offs)
    Kumho 712 234/45/17 with 3/4 thread

    Suspension
    Eibach Springs.. one of 3 sets produced for the V8SHO NOT Roush or SLO
    springs
    Lowered the car (strut method)
    Lowest V8SHO out there without HYDRALICS
    24/26 combo
    All new urethane bushings
    GTP adjustable control arms
    Reinforced front control arms
    Cross weight balance is 51.6% which are almost 50/50... closest out there
    Cup style subframe bushings

    Plus much more to list....

    Please contact me with reasonable offers, and I have a blower kit for the
    car that I will throw in for 500 if someone throws out a good reasonable
    price. This need to happen asap so if your interested please contact me.
    Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
    508-963 5899

    Make reasonable offers I have 20k in the car and want way less than half
of
    that..

  John Stout
  90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
  97 SF
  WELDED

  People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand
ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell