[Shotimes] any conventioneers stopping in Toledo?

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:07:19 -0400

Mike,

Probably more likely than them stopping in Vero Beach, FL...

(especially if you put them up!)

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 9:53 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; techsho@topica.com
Subject: [Shotimes] any conventioneers stopping in Toledo?

I'm just wondering if anybody that's going to the convention is going to be
staying in the Toledo area on their way; maybe before hooking up with one of
the caravans.  Maybe from the east coast.  Anyways, if you are, let me know.
Maybe we can get together in the evening for a couple of beers and shoot the
crap or something before you get back on your way.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

---
Mark's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.