[Shotimes] Storm Trooper

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:14:49 -0700 (PDT)

Nothing personal to Al Fitz, but does it seem just wrong that "Kirk's Car"  Seems to be headed to the SHO Salvage yard.  Its a great business move , and maybe he is going to keep it together, but it would be a sad day if we ever see pictures of the carcass setting in a field in Nebraska.  Maybe I just get emotionally attached to things, thats why my 1970 LTD is setting behind the house, and one day the Gen 1 will probably be next to it.  ok rant over

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell