[Shotimes] Storm Trooper

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:25:45 -0500

We know that. John is just waxing poetic because Al Fitz is the winning
bidder at this time.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mike Murphy
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 2:57 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Storm Trooper

I believe its on ebay.

Murph

From: John Stout <sho_man1@yahoo.com>
To: v8sho@v8sho.com, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Storm Trooper
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:14:49 -0700 (PDT)

Nothing personal to Al Fitz, but does it seem just wrong that "Kirk's Car"
Seems to be headed to the SHO Salvage yard.  Its a great business move , and

maybe he is going to keep it together, but it would be a sad day if we ever
see pictures of the carcass setting in a field in Nebraska.  Maybe I just
get emotionally attached to things, thats why my 1970 LTD is setting behind
the house, and one day the Gen 1 will probably be next to it.  ok rant over

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand
ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell