[Shotimes] OT Holden Manaro CV8 Or as they call it here the GTO

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:06:57 -0400

I'm pretty sure the only option on the GTO, besides paint and interior
colors, is auto vs 6-speed.  I've seen these cars going for about 35-36
around here.

Bill Murray

---