[Shotimes] Storm Trooper

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 20:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

AL, I hope you get it and drive it to the convention, and as far as brakes, I think it has plenty

van Oss <vanOss@centurytel.net> wrote:Gawd, Al Fitz rompin' around Nebraska in a Gen3 SHO. It'll start with
cam-sprocket failure and in seconds there'll be a crater lined with molten
metal that folks will assume is a meteorite.

I've seen Al drive. The first thing that car will need is about 4 times the
brakes it's got now. : )

Love ya, Al.
VO